- If client cancels more than fourteen days before their scheduled event, a refund of their deposit will be issued (refund = deposit amount less 20% administration fee).
- If client cancels within fourteen days of their scheduled event, no refund fees will be provided.
- If the talent does not show up as promised, the client has the option for a full refund of the deposit.
Date & Time Change Policy
- Client is allowed to change the date and/or time one time before the party. Change request must come no later than three days prior to the date and time.
- The second time a client changes the date and/or time, they will be charged a $25 admin fee.
- We highly recommend that you plan carefully and try not to make changes last minute. When our entertainers accept your request, they cannot be booked for another gig for that same date and time.
- If the original entertainer is unable to perform at the new date and/or time, then client may select another entertainer.
- If a replacement is not available then client has option to use 80% of the deposit amount as credit for future use with Wild Entertainment. Credit expires in 90 days.
Why can’t I get a refund if I cancel within two weeks of the party?
In order to be fair to our talent, we must give them enough notice when cancelling an event. It isn’t fair to ask our talent to reserve a date and time for you and then cancel on short notice. They stand to lose out on other jobs that could have booked, especially on the weekend and holidays.
What if I have a problem with the talent or service?
We are a booking agency and our responsibility is to provide you with the actual talent you’ve requested and to make sure they arrive on time and perform as scheduled. If you have an issue with the performer or quality of entertainment, then you must address us the following day by phone or email. Be clear on what the issue is. Note down any details. Our goal is to improve our service and your feedback is important. However, if you contact us later than 24 hours after the date and time of your reservation, we will not consider it. Any issue must be addressed as soon as possible. It is also the client’s responsibility to communicate with the talent and agency. For example, if the client does not tell the talent or agency the exact location of the party or how to get there (directions, how to get past security, etc) in time for the party, then the reservation is considered cancelled and the deposit will be forfeit.